How to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your SoundCloud subscription

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

39 replies

Also trying to find this, they have made it impossible to downgrade your subscription. money grabbing fools
Last night I hit the week free trail for SoundCloud go, now I just checked my subscriptions in settings and it says that I’m subscribed for one month and it will charge me $5.99. I’ve been trying to get a hold of anyone from SoundCloud but I literally cannot get in touch with them. Any advice?
Hi Soundcloud !

For the second time this month I try to cancel my plan to SC GO+ but it doesn’t change anything whereas I do what you recommend
Tomorrow I am supposed to be charged, please cancel it before !

Thank you very much
Emilie
I have been trying to cancel my monthly direct debit from my credit card but there is no easy way of doing it. Can someone help me cancel my monthly direct debit from my credit card?
hi there i need help,is any option available to cancel my soundcloud account,please
Hi, I decided to sign up for the 7 day free trial because i wanted to be able to download music onto my phone. However, I have learned that this is not possible, and I would like to cancel that subscription. I was trying to cancel from my phone when I learned that this can only be done online, which i find very inconvenient because I do not have a computer. I would appreciate if sound cloud could cancel on my behalf. Thank you
Yo I'm gonna need you to downgrade my subscription.

Like many others have stated, there is no way to downgrade your account by following the instructions you give on your website. This is really frustrating as I have to make this thread to do something that should be relatively simple.

Please look in to this, whether or not it is intentional is up for debate. You really need to stop and think whether it is acceptable / ethical to not allow customers to cancel easily.

Again, I have followed your instructions to the subscription page, followed the links and there is NO button to cancel / downgrade my account....

This is all I see:

https://imgur.com/a/DPSB0SH
I'm not able to access my subscriptions to cancel my free trial before it bills me. I would have been fine being billed earlier this month but I'm running low on cash now and I can't afford the $10 bill I'll inevitably receive once my free subscription ends.
Hello, I have a problem. I didn't know that every month I will pay for Pro Unlimited plan without any confirmation. Today $16.00 was discarded and I want to know is there any way to get them back cause now I really need it. I already cancelled the subscription, but before I read some information I didn't expected that the money will be written off from my card, so is there any way to solve the problem?
I would like to unsubscribe
Today my subscription was automatically renewed without any
notice. I dont want to renew it. How can i cancel this operation?
I'm trying to downgrade my SoundCloud account to the free version. We don't use it anymore and were just charged $135 for another year.
I assume they won't let me get a refund for that...
I'm unable to change it to the free version in my account.

How can I do this?
Okay I have been trying to cancel my Soundcloud Go subscription before I get charged on Sept 11.But I can't cancel became Soundcloud doesnt let Android users cancel from the App you have to cancel from a desktop computer. Well I dont have a desktop computer, I just have a phone and a tablet.I have done everything I can think of, I even went to the Samsung website in Desktop Mode and nothing seems to work. I dont get why Soundcloud doesnt have a number for Customers to call for technical support or why you guys don't have someone I could at least chat with.
I didn't know you had an auto-purchase subscription feature. I didn't need it for the next month and I lost my $8. Please, if you have possible such a function, then return my money and remove status PRO. I really like your service, and I hope that you will meet my expectations. Thank you 🙂

ACC: https://soundcloud.com/flourishate
E-Mail:flourishate@gmail.com
Pay Pal:hov4yan@gmail.com