Question

I did first refund within 30-day money back period and didn't get money back

• 20 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Today (april 20th, around two hours ago) i did cancel my Soundcloud Unlimited Pro subscription within 30-day money back period and didn't get money back, as it must be done if it was my first subscription and refund, which they are. Is it some operation delay or i have done something wrong?

3 replies

If you have cancelled prior to the end of your trial period, you won’t have been charged. I don’t know where you are but, here in the U.K. it is illegal for a company to charge you for a trial.

Are you sure money has been taken from your account…?
If you have cancelled prior to the end of your trial period, you won’t have been charged. I don’t know where you are but, here in the U.K. it is illegal for a company to charge you for a trial.

Are you sure money has been taken from your account…?

I am from Russia, i don't know it's legal or not here to charge for trial, but i have been charged.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there @deccoyy

Sorry about any confusion around this. I've looked into this from our end - your trial period was cancelled in time, thus a refund was issued from our end. Sometimes, there isn't even a transaction before the cancellation, in which case there is also not refund. However, your records on your SoundCloud account still shows that you have been subscribed to SoundCloud.

In order to make sure, please check you bank statements, not the SoundCloud website. You seem to have signed up on 2019-03-22. If a transaction was indeed made, and you cancelled recently, it can take up to 5 business days for your bank to process this refund. Or, the money has never been deducted from your account.