Question

I have an issue with getting a refund for my subscription

I want to cancel my pro unlimited plan subscription and get refund for it, because 30 days after the purchase haven't passed yet.
I really need the money to return to me, so please help me

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

No worries, instruction and link to cancel here.

Cheers,
Gina
What do I need to do next.....I entered your account plan
Hi,

Cheers,
Gina

What's next.....
Hi,

Cheers,
Gina

I'm in my account's plan
Hi,

Cheers,
Gina

I stopped the subscription but.....would I get a refund
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

My sincere apologies about this - in this case, please write an email to our payments team. In order to get assistance with this asap, please log in to your account on SoundCloud.com, then use our contact form here and choose Pro & Billing in the subject drop down menu.

Our payments team will be able to help with this most efficiently. Feel free to let them know we referred you from the help forum.

Cheers
Mathis
Hello

I have contacted the support team and have got no answer back. When should I expect my enquiry to be delt with?

Regards

Deividas
Never^^^, I think the Soundcloud support team is non-existent.
I'm having the same problem got lawyers doe I'm not playing with them
I'm having the same problem got lawyers doe I'm not playing with them

Me too. I've been looking all over this site and haven't found anything. No link to email anybody. All there is is this help center which nobody replies. I was suprised to see some people actually treid to help this guy buy leading him on. I'm looking to refund my current payment that I didn't know about but there is nothing on here to actually contact them about it... I have no idea what to do
I've also had the same issue. For at least 2 years. They just cyclically refer you to the support community. Mathis responds, and nothing happens.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

I you have an issue that is specific to your account or subscription, it is likely that someone from our subscription or account access team needs to look into further details. Thus, Please reach out to them directly. Due to the public nature of the Help Community, they are not moderating on case by case basis on the community.

Cheers
Mathis