Question

I have been charged twice after upgrading to Pro Unlimited

• 19 October 2015
  • 5 replies

I upgraded to a pro unlimited account but when i put my payment details in nothing happened and after checking it appeared I hadn't been successful in upgrading for an unknown reason. So I tried again and this time the payment went through.

However after checking my bank account I have found TWO charges from Soundcloud one for £75 GBP and one for £67.50 GBP

Invoice Numbers

#ac649ba8714811e58e0c0cc47a206aca

#3e30e330714811e587850cc47a121444

I have contacted Soundcloud four times via their email system over three days and I have zero response from them, I have also tried to cancel my subscription but there is no option to do this on the new substitution page, just an option to switch plans...

I have resisted taking this on to Social Media, but this is now fast becoming joke and I think its time I warn other users of the terrible level of service now provided by Soundcloud.

Can I please get a phone number or have my emails returned ??

Thank you

5 replies

This has now been resolved..

However on a separate issue the email regarding the refund went into my spam box, It would be helpful to also send the email to the message section on your soundcloud account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

However on a separate issue the email regarding the refund went into my spam box, It would be helpful to also send the email to the message section on your soundcloud account.

Hi pabs,

Thanks for following up on this. Glad to hear this was resolved. I'll reach out to the relevant team to pass on your report about this. For future reference, all questions in regards to payments are currently best addressed to our Payments team via email.

i have been charged £1.99, when I'm a pro user, can you help me please
THIS HAS ALSO HAPPENED TO ME. PLEASE FIX THIS.
I am having a similar issue, I've been charged THREE TIMES, please support this immediately!