Solved

I have reached my device limit

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

101 replies

@MathisI tried the stated solution without an improvement I need help.
Hi,

Im having this issue as well! I tried severa times all the steps with no luck! Can you help me out?
Please reset mine mathis, i cant live without music, has been doing this for the last week
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Sorry to see so many users with issues over the weekend. All of you are now set up to sign in to your accounts on your device(s) again. Hoping our engineers can soon sort this out from the backend.

Thanks for your patience

Cheers
Mathis
I'm having the same issue. Tried reinstalling and restarting my phone and it still logs me me out every time. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could still hook me up
Hello it's been now 2 weeks I m facing this issue: I am logged out of my device when I'm listening to music through my soundcloud Pro subscription. Don't have any other devices connected to my account.
Please could you fix this ASAP?
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@asherfeels & @Jordanvidal, you should both be all set now.

Cheers
Mathis
Please help me out Mathis, I've had this problem for almost a month
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Please help me out Mathis, I've had this problem for almost a month

Hi, you should be all set. As everyone else who's posted on here on whose topic I've moved here.

Cheers
Mathis
@Mathis i'm also having the 10 device limit message but have just one phone that been factory reset, please help
@Mathis i'm also having the 10 device limit message but have just one phone that been factory reset, please help update: I got it working by restoring a backed up custom ROM i had with a signed in soundcloud account,and signed out, now i have at least one open slot and 9 fantom device filled slots...at least i'm back in!
@Mathis Having the same issue. Can you please reset my account? Thanks!
Having the same problem
@Mathis I have same problem too. Can you help? Thanks in advance.
hey mathis im having same issue here
@Mathis I am also having the same problem on my end, would it be possible to get it resolved?

Thanks
Hi,
I also have the same issue, i cant sign in since I've signed into too many devices. I have a Soundcloud Go account and can't access my content. I tried to revoke access to all my devices but nothing helps. I also tried to sign out from one of the three devices i currently use but that didnt do any good. I need some help fixing this since im paying monthly for this service.
Hi everybody! I also had the same issue but I have solved proceeding as follows:

1. Sign in to https://soundcloud.com/ via desktop web browser using laptop (no smartphone)

2. Go to section:
settings > Account > Connected applications
... located at the following web page address:
https://soundcloud.com/settings

3. Press "Revoke access" button in the line corresponded with "SoundCloud iOS/Android".

4. Uninstall & reinstall your smartphone Soundcloud app and try to sing in again.

I hope this may help to somebody!