Question

I need to contact someone in Soundcloud, Could you please give me an email address?????????????????

• 3 January 2017
  • 8 replies

I need to contact someone in Soundcloud, Could you please give me an email address?????????????????

8 replies

Greetings , how exactly do you find the ask us directly button? FRUSTRATED!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Primal Future Now Music,

Depending on the nature of your issue, the Help Community might be able to assist, or you might want to get in touch with a specific team on our end. You can reach out via Twitter, or via our Help Center - you'll find Ask us directly buttons on a number of articles which will send your message through to the right team straight away.

Cheers
Mathis
were exactly is the Ask us directly button?
Ok finally found ask us directly, now I have to wait for a response and then clarify my problem with another response....
So time consuming jumping through all these hoops to get answers! Thanks Mathis........
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again @Primal Future Now Music,

Thanks for following up here. I've reviewed the resource on our Help Center and this is indeed confusing. I've reached out to our Payments team for review of the overall process, and someone from the team should soon get back to you. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Best
Mathis
Soundcloud support are a fucking joke. You’ve just taken 3 payments off me and saying the bill hasn’t been pain. You seriously need to sort your shit out. Get a fucking phone line for a start. You do not understand the frustration of waiting a day for all my music to re download. Sound cloud is becoming a fucking joke
Hi there Primal Future Now Music,

Depending on the nature of your issue, the Help Community might be able to assist, or you might want to get in touch with a specific team on our end. You can reach out via Twitter, or via our Help Center - you'll find Ask us directly buttons on a number of articles which will send your message through to the right team straight away.

Cheers
Mathis

help me mathis , my account needs savings idk what happened to it I've sent like four ask us directly questions