Question

I paid for a pro plan a few days ago via PayPal. Why has my account been downgraded?

• 16 March 2015
  • 7 replies

A few days ago I got an e-mail asking me to renew my pro plan. I did, via paypal. During the weekend, my pro plan was downgraded.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, looks like your renewal went through fine and your account is on a Pro subscription.

It's all good,
Gina
Hi, it _s nearly there - I seem to be back on the pro plan, but I still miss a file - this one:

"In the meantime, to make space on your account, these older sound(s) have been hidden from your account:

01 Episode 1 Globalia"
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi, it _s nearly there - I seem to be back on the pro plan, but I still miss a file - this one:

"In the meantime, to make space on your account, these older sound(s) have been hidden from your account:

01 Episode 1 Globalia"

Hi there,

Thank you for writing back about this. Hmm, I've looked into this, however there is no such track on your account, and never was. Maybe the account to which you had uploaded this track was a different one?

Cheers
Mathis

01 Episode 1 Globalia"

Hi there
got the same problem, payed for renew Pro but nothing happened...

01 Episode 1 Globalia"

Hiya, you've done the same to me, and now i'm real pissed....auto renewal for Pro, my tracks have been removed right when i need them pls get shit together

01 Episode 1 Globalia"

Paypal, so zero excuses, clearly ur end.
Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, looks like your renewal went through fine and your account is on a Pro subscription.

It's all good,
Gina

Hi Gina, mine isn't fine. cannot use the feature for reupload tracks for example. refreshing page 1000 times and it still want me to get a pro membership which i already got... here is the proof: