Question

i purchased pro plan, Then needed the unlimited plan. Can i be reimbursed for the 6 hour plan in which i was already over?

• 15 June 2015
  • 4 replies

i went to purchase 6 hour limit pro plan. Upon purchase, I noticed i was already over the 6 hour limit and needed to upgrade to the unlimited plan. I then purchased the unlimited plan. Can i be reimbursed for the $55.00 6 hour plan that i payed for but did not need?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi EZj,

The unlimited cost 135. You paid 55 when you went Pro, then when you changed 20 minutes later to Unlimited, you only paid 80 instead of 135 over again. In other words, you paid right amount, no refund needed. Check your bank and get back to me if this all sounds like lies ;)

-Gina
Hi EZj,

The unlimited cost 135. You paid 55 when you went Pro, then when you changed 20 minutes later to Unlimited, you only paid 80 instead of 135 over again. In other words, you paid right amount, no refund needed. Check your bank and get back to me if this all sounds like lies ;)

-Gina

HI Gina, I just bought Pro as well a couple days ago, but think I need to go to unlimited... when I go to change it, while it is offering me the prorated rate, the note up top says:

"Your Pro plan runs until 30 June 2016. Purchase now - we will then automatically renew your Pro Unlimited plan on 3 July 2016."

But, I would want unlimited now... so, does it happen if I "renew" now, or does it wait?
Hi EZj,

-Gina

hi i wanted to know whether for instance today i subscribe for go pro plan unlimited and i wish to unsubscribe after few months. can i do that or give the payment monthly for a year?/
Hi EZj,

-Gina

@gina

Hello!

So i just purchased the Pro Plan and now 1hour later i relized i wanted to go Unlimited. So i did, is it possible to get a refund for the proplan. Montlhy.

Thanks

// Lukas