Question

Im trying to re-upgrade my account to pro but get "oops! We encountered a problem. No funds were transferred. Try again later". Please help.

• 6 October 2015
  • 10 replies

My Pro Unlimited sub just ran out so Im trying to re-upgrade my account to pro but whenever i enter my card information it says "oops! We encountered a problem. No funds were transferred. Try again later". Please help.

I have tried multiple cards, computers, etc. This is really starting to frustrate me.

Help is much appreciated.

My email is kodaktograph@gmail.com

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch about this & sorry about the troubles. I can see that you have tried upgrading multiple times, however this has failed each and every time unfortunately. I've made sure that you're all set for the moment being, but please make sure to write in to our payments team as soon as possible so they can help you sort this out for good.

You can reach them here.

Cheers
Mathis
Thankyou Mathis. Will do.

Mikey
me too i have the same problem .
i don't know what to do
i'm trying to update my credit card info but the page is returning "Something went wrong. Please try again." Please advise.
if i were in this position i would check my credit card fees and make sure that you werent hacked on either soundcloud or the bank
can anyone help me out with this same issue? Im trying to upgrade from the free version to soundcloud go ; but i cant. i get this :Something went wrong. No funds were transferred. Please try again. yet my card is perfectly fine and has cash on it..soooo?

sorry to bring up an old post!
Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch about this & sorry about the troubles. I can see that you have tried upgrading multiple times, however this has failed each and every time unfortunately. I've made sure that you're all set for the moment being, but please make sure to write in to our payments team as soon as possible so they can help you sort this out for good.

You can reach them here.

Cheers
Mathis

I am having the same issue- I've tried to upgrade several times but it won't work.
Hi there,

You can reach them here.

Cheers
Mathis

hey there, i have the same problem please i need help please i was trying for a weeks

my email jrmaldonado92@gmail.com
Hi there,

You can reach them here.

Cheers
Mathis

hello there,

I've got the same exact problem but the difference is that this is my first time subscribing to the pro sound cloud service. keeps telling me that" something went wrong, please try again later " ive been trying for 2 days and all of my card details are 100% accurate and correct.
thank you in advance
here's my email: Syoof12@hotmail.com
Hello
Ive got the same problem as @Seif Younis PLEASE HELP OUT ASAP! My upload time is almost over and im willing to upgrade to a pro account but the same error message is popping up each time and is getting really frustrating, my email is nishikar.chhibber@gmail.com PLEASE HELP OUT