Question

Insert VAT code into invoice

• 1 February 2016
  • 5 replies

This is the fourth time I'm writing to SoundCloud support. Two emails and two forum posts. The previous post was merged into another conversation and now I am getting email updates about other users: I don't care about other users' problems!

I'm really frustrated because I have to put my company VAT code into the SoundCloud pro-unlimited invoice in order to register it as a legitimate purchase in my company.

I have also called SoundCloud German number three times, and always the same answer: nobody can answer my call.

I am very, very frustrated, and if I can't get my VAT code into your invoice, I will have to ask for a full refund because it won't be a legitimate purchase in my country (Italy). This problem should affect every company in Europe.

I am waiting for your reply,

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here. Sending the email was the right thing to do - our payments team handles queries such as yours. I can see your email in our inbox and have pinged the team for more info on the matter. Someone will get back to you soon.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi, same problem here. I wish to upgrade to Pro Unlimited account but I need an invoice for a company with the Vat Number in order to account it correctly. Can you explain CLEARLY how to handle this? Soundcloud policies are very unclear about it

Thanks
Same problem here!
AND i also see i cannot even change my invoicing address, as stated in this article

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003447007-Changing-payment-details-in-your-invoice

which sounds absolutely incredible and a very basic service you should be offering.......
Hi there,
Can I change my receipt into invoice? I can't find any solution to this problem.
Is there any email to payment team?

I am waiting for your reply,
Pawel
I pressed charges against you guys for committing fraud. It has come clear now that Soundcloud is money laundering for a very long time.

I need those invoices but the ones you are sending are illegal, on top, you can't even print the damn thing.

No one knows how to print a Soundcloud invoice and the reason for that is because it is not possible.

There is not a single browser in the whole universe capable of doing so. Fucking bastards. I think i called you guys 29292 times, the same thing with writing you mofos an email. You keep answering the same answers you have been answering for 2 years now.

It is NOT possible to print, save or create an invoice. End of story. Fuck SOUNDCLOUD