Answered

invoice in pdf and/or email ?

• 9 August 2018
  • 6 replies

hello, could you please tell me how i can receive every week the invoice in pdf of my soundcloud GO+ subscription ? same for the yearly Soundcloud pro ? . If not how can i get a pdf for every invoice on your site ? Thanks in advance. Erik-Marie
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 September 2018, 12:00

Hi there,

Your invoive is listed on your account. After signing in, head over to https://soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions and you'll find your previous invoices there.

@EILAND 9000 - sorry to hear you're having difficulties printing these invoices. One way to work around this is to take a screenshot of the invoice. This you should definitely be able to print, and won't have to print it from within any browser any longer.

If you have further questions or feedback about the topic, please reach out to our subscriptions team directly via the contact form on our Help Center.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

6 replies

I pressed charges against Soundcloud for committing fraud. It has come clear now that Soundcloud is money laundering for a very long time.

I need those invoices but the ones you are sending are illegal, on top, you can't even print the damn thing.

No one knows how to print a Soundcloud invoice and the reason for that is because it is not possible.

There is not a single browser in the whole universe capable of doing so. Fucking bastards. I think i called you guys 29292 times, the same thing with writing you mofos an email. You keep answering the same answers you have been answering for 2 years now.

It is NOT possible to print, save or create an invoice. End of story. Fuck SOUNDCLOUD
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Your invoive is listed on your account. After signing in, head over to https://soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions and you'll find your previous invoices there.

@EILAND 9000 - sorry to hear you're having difficulties printing these invoices. One way to work around this is to take a screenshot of the invoice. This you should definitely be able to print, and won't have to print it from within any browser any longer.

If you have further questions or feedback about the topic, please reach out to our subscriptions team directly via the contact form on our Help Center.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Mathis, How much more are you going to keep posting the same shitty answers.

You must be a robot, there is no other explantion.

1. TAKING PRINTSCREENS OF AN INVOICE IS ILLEGAL
2. THE INFORMATION ON INVOICES FROM SOUNDCLOUD IS NOT COMPLETE
NO NUMBER TVA, NO NOTHING, With other words. THE DOCUMENT IS NOT VALID.
3.The only thing you do is solving problems with other problems.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again EILAND 9000,

Sorry I wasn't able to help with your query. As I mentioned before, SoundCloud has a support team that you can reach out via the contact form for further questions, and I suggest you do so in your particular case.

I'll forward your topic to the team internally for review.

Cheers
Mathis - not a robot
Hi again EILAND 9000,

Sorry I wasn't able to help with your query. As I mentioned before, SoundCloud has a support team that you can reach out via the contact form for further questions, and I suggest you do so in your particular case.

I'll forward your topic to the team internally for review.

Cheers
Mathis - not a robot

Hy Mathis,

I don't know why i'm still answering this. This "support" team is telling the same rubbish story as you.

Just admit it. Admit that you don't know how to do it and that Soundcloud does not want us to know it.
Admit that it is NOT POSSIBLE and that you guys are fooling everyone.

The people that don't complain about it just don't now it. And in a few years from now their "invoices" from Soundcloud get kicked out of their accountancy, on top they will have to pay a fine for not booking correct invoices.

I think you guys have not the slightest clue in what way you are f*cking over al these poor bastards.

But nog me my friend. You guys are f*cking the wrong one.

I will tell you this. If we would be able to print our invoices in a proper way then Soundcloud would have to pay the VAT over them and thats exactly what they are dodging by handling in this way. they don't want us to book our invoices in a correct way. In that way they get kicked out and Soundcloud is free of charge.

I am in contact with some people from the department of the European Commission, where i pressed my charges. I know Soundcloud is dodging taxes and i am going to proof it.

With al the numbers i already have from the company behind Soundcloud this case can not fail.

I mean for real man, f*ck you guys big time.

https://ec.europa.eu/info/departments/taxation-and-customs-union_nl
Well said!