Question

Issues with pro account

Hi there, we are experiencing some issues on our soundcloud Pro account.

We paid for the annual fee on January and now it seems disappeared, we can't get our statistics anymore and we wanted to know why is this happening. Is something that could be fixed in a short time?

11 replies

The same bro !
This is crazy bro! I looked at the "active plans section" but it seems like I never did the pro plan! While in the receipts section I can see that I actually paid for the annual plan... What's their deal?

Userlevel 1
We're having the same problem.
We're having the same problem. do you suggest sending an email to the support staff or do you think they are going to fix it ASAP?
Userlevel 1
do you suggest sending an email to the support staff or do you think they are going to fix it ASAP?

A couple of us had done this yesterday, and they fixed it... however the fix was only temporary, as the bug had come back to my account when I checked this morning.

I think the best thing we can do it wait for them to address it. Seems like a lot of people are having this issue.
Userlevel 1
I couldn't find an email address. I created my own post before I saw this one. We're a bit stuck in the work we expected to release today until this gets resolved. I wish I could talk/write to someone personally.
We started the promo of our next single but we can't see at statistics so we don't know who played the track :@:@ .. let's see what happens
Userlevel 1
I believe the address used to be prosupport[at]soundcloud[dot]com, but I'm not sure how managed it is nowadays.

Here's the link to the form we used. But again, I think it only helped temporarily:
https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck with the promo @RaverZ!
I believe the address used to be prosupport[at]soundcloud[dot]com, but I'm not sure how managed it is nowadays.

Here's the link to the form we used. But again, I think it only helped temporarily:
https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck with the promo @RaverZ!

Thank you for the site mate, hope is going to work!
I'm also having the issue. I can still have access to Spotlight and maybe stats if I reload. Other than that, it tells me I don't have Pro
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Thank you to all of you for your patience with this & for reporting the issue here on the Community. Our engineers have now fixed this, so you should see your subscription properly reflected on your account again. They continue to investigate the root cause to make sure this won't happen again.

Apologies about the inconvenience this might have caused.

All the best
Mathis