Question

Just signed up for Pro, not showing up yet in my account.

• 7 August 2015
  • 7 replies

I just paid for a year of the Pro plan and my account isn't showing up as so. Does it take a day to register in the system before you're given access to Pro membership capabilities?

Thank you!

Much love,
Aym Telos

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Aym,

Sorry about the troubles. Is this still not showing for you? I've looked into this from over here and things are looking ok for me. If this still doesn't work properly for you, please try logging out, clearing your cache, then log back in.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
Yup! I was able to access to Pro membership once I signed out and logged in. Thanks Mathis! I hope you're well friend.
Hi there Aym,

Sorry about the troubles. Is this still not showing for you? I've looked into this from over here and things are looking ok for me. If this still doesn't work properly for you, please try logging out, clearing your cache, then log back in.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

hi dear I have same problem ? My pro dose'nt work,I paid 2 days ago
Hi there Aym,

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

how should I do ?pls help me
Hi there Aym,

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Aym,

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

Hi there Armen Miran,

Our engineers are currently looking into this for you as I'm writing these lines. I will update you here as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks for your patience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Aym,

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis

Hi again,

Just received the heads up that this is now fixed for you. You should be able to see your upgrade just fine now. If not so, please try logging out and back in.

Thanks again for your patience and happy SoundClouding.

Cheers
Mathis