Answered

Let my Pro subscription run out for a few months, just paid to renew it but none of my content is coming back?

• 14 August 2015
  • 1 reply

Let my Pro subscription run out for a few months, just paid to renew it but none of my content is coming back, how do I restore my old tracks with the view counts etc? All my live sets and most of my singles have vanished and not restored.
Urgently need it restored please help.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 August 2015, 12:31

Hi simonpitt,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've looked into this for you from our end, and it looks like you've upgraded to our Pro account, when you used to be on our Pro Unlimited subscription. You've uploaded a whole bunch of tracks (4252 minutes of tracks in total, wow! :-)), when the total quota of our Pro plan is 360 minutes, it is currently expected that some of your tracks are still hidden.

In order for all of them to appear on your account, you can either upgrade to the Pro Unlimited plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

If you're planning to upgrade to Pro Unlimited, I recommend to reach out to our payments team via email to make sure you don't pay both fees the one for the Pro & Pro Unlimited plan. (this isn't automatically calculated on monthly payments)

Hope I was able to clear things up for you!

Best,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi simonpitt,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've looked into this for you from our end, and it looks like you've upgraded to our Pro account, when you used to be on our Pro Unlimited subscription. You've uploaded a whole bunch of tracks (4252 minutes of tracks in total, wow! :-)), when the total quota of our Pro plan is 360 minutes, it is currently expected that some of your tracks are still hidden.

In order for all of them to appear on your account, you can either upgrade to the Pro Unlimited plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

If you're planning to upgrade to Pro Unlimited, I recommend to reach out to our payments team via email to make sure you don't pay both fees the one for the Pro & Pro Unlimited plan. (this isn't automatically calculated on monthly payments)

Hope I was able to clear things up for you!

Best,
Mathis