Question

Monetization

• 23 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have done a lot of research on how to monetise my tracks, i soon came across this in the monetization section "Comes with Pro: The program is accessible to all eligible Pro subscribers at no additional cost" and Comes with Pro

The program is accessible to all eligible Pro subscribers at no additional cost.(I have 1000 plays) So with that in mind, I decided to purchase a pro subscription so I could start monetising, it went through like a breeze, when I went to go and enable it, nothing had changed, I looked around and couldn't see anything. I am aware that the 'SoundCloud Premier monetization' section says I am not eligible for some reason, even though I have all the requirements for it. I am also aware that I need an ISRC code, and I am not sure on how about to get one, I was under the thought that SoundClouod would provide me with one. However, I have had nothing but issues with this whole monetization thing, and is making me very frustrated and wanting to just cancel everything. (I have never bought a bot view as I know these don't count)Can someone please help me figure this out, as I am not keen to waste more money on this, thanks.

1 reply

Same boat bud