Solved

my pro account ran out . if i renew will my tracks show back up?

• 13 October 2015
  • 3 replies

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Nobi,

Yes, absolutely! If your account reverts to a free account and you have uploaded more then 180 minutes, some tracks might become hidden. However, once you upgrade again, the tracks will be fully reinstated, with all play counts & comments.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Nobi,

Yes, absolutely! If your account reverts to a free account and you have uploaded more then 180 minutes, some tracks might become hidden. However, once you upgrade again, the tracks will be fully reinstated, with all play counts & comments.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

is it possible that it does not happen as such? and if so what should one do?
Hi Nobi,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

@Mathis - ok so I have been a paid member of SC for a long time now and nearly half of my material is going to be 'hidden' because I didn't pay for 3 days? I am basically working for SC! While the numbers might seem irrelevant to do this to artist is absurd. I am bringing traffic to your site and paying you for it yet you'll take all my material down just like that? Wtf soundcloud.. also I really don't like the layout y'all went to with the likes & repost below tracks its not user friendly, in that it isn't as easy to see with your eyes as it was before, visually it stinks! Very disappointed in your thirst for money with more ads and straight squeezing every last dollar out of starving artist.