Question

need to find my log in for my main account after getting a new phone

I cannot access my main account with my new phone as I am not sure what email address was used. Its not linked to Facebook and my email address is linked to my old account

5 replies

I cannot access my main account with my new phone as I am not sure what email address was used. Its not linked to Facebook and my email address is linked to my old account
I have Soundcloud go linked on the account I am trying to find so it should be also linked to my bankcard
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

I'd recommend going through here to see if you can manage to get access to your account again: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003566528-I-forgot-the-email-address-associated-with-my-SoundCloud-account

I would recommend to do this on a computer web browser, not on your phone. Once you've figured out the exact credentials, you should be able to sign in on your phone again as well.

If this doesn't help, you can reach out to the Account Access team here.

Cheers
Mathis
Yes tried all the above originally. Now trying to log a ticket with accounts access team but not giving me the option through the link?
Why is it so difficult to get a resolution here? the link does not work to speak to someone directly
Hi, I need assistance assessing an account I have under the name Paul Grant. I don't know what emails is attached to or have a log and Im now being charged for GO + on this account which I only took on a trial and don't require. Unable to log a ticket and really need this payment stopped and access my account again?