Question

No consent for ongoing debit - cancelled membership issue

• 30 May 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I cancelled my soundcloud pro subscription before the first month trial to ensure I would be fully refunded, and not have ongoing charges as I saw the subscription as unnecessary for my needs.

I received confirmation screen on my soundcloud showing it had been cancelled but upon checking my bank account I have been charged for the last 6 months. I have adjusted my profile -again- so that is not soundcloud pro but my two issues are:

- I need to be refunded for these months of memberships I did not agree to that have been auto-debited from my account
- I am concerned it may continue to charge me again, despite having a confirmation screen showing my membership has been cancelled.

I do not want to have to take this to the consumer affairs/ ombudsman but I fear I might need to if I cannot get in contact with soundcloud, which is proving to be very difficult.

Can anyone from soundcloud.com please help me here as I feel quite helpless trying to contact you all.

Thanks,

Lauren

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Lauren,

Sorry to hear about the troubles with this. If you haven't done so in the meantime, please reach out to our subscriptions team. You can do so here.

Best
Mathis