Question

Paid Pro Unlimited Plan, not showing as active

Userlevel 1
I have been paying yearly subscription. Last payment was 3/27/2018, but my account states "You have no active subscriptions" and I no longer have Pro options available. I can find no avenue for help other than posting in this forum.
The Recovery Room | Tim Tedder

19 replies

Same for me: @ander seems to be a general issue. Soundcloud, were to contact you about this?
I have similar problem right now!
Same here
Userlevel 1
Yes, after posting this I've noticed a lot of other similar posts. I hope SoundCloud has someone working on it over the MD weekend, but have not seen/heard any official response yet.
Hey there!

I have the same problem: My Unlimited Pro Subscription has been taken away even though I've paid my annual fee almost two months ago.
Any fixes to this problem or has it something to do with the servers at Soundcloud?
Peace!
Hey guys

I have the same problem can you fix it please our pro subscription is still valid until October 2018
I thought I was the only one! They should fix this problem soon! I rely a lot on my pro subscription!
Same Problem here, I'm paying yearly subscription for the Pro Unlimitted, but it is telling me I just have the Basic. Last payment was 24 Okt 2017. Please fix this!
Same, renewed in December for 1yr and do not have access to capabilities other than the Spotlight.
@Imperivm is right! I can only use Spotlight lol, Soundcloud is really messy these days :S
Same thing is happening to me. SoundCloud? Why haven't you notified us of a problem?
Same here! I'm glad it's not just me! Plz fix this soon! 😞
Userlevel 1
I posted this yesterday morning. Since then, I have not been able to find ANY response from SoundCloud. On their status page, the most recent entry seems to have been made on April 30. Does anyone have a link to any updated info from them? It's frustrating to be so stuck and to get the sense that cries for help are echoing in an empty chamber.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this problem. Hopefully they fix this soon.
Same here
Hello! Same thing for me...:?
Refresh on your profile page & it come back
Userlevel 1
Refresh on your profile page & it come backAnd then goes away again...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey @all,

Thank you for your patience with this & for reporting this issue here on the Community. Our engineers have fixed this issue, so you should see your subscription properly reflected on your account again. They continue to investigate the root cause to make sure this won't return.

Apologies about the inconvenience this might have caused.

All the best
Mathis