Question

Payment date

Hello community,

I had taken a subscription to be able to monetize my music beginning 04/04/2019,I have monetized all of my songs and i had putting my paypal address. But we are the 10/05/2019 and I still have not received a transfer or information about my monetization. What date should I receive my payment? It's not sent every month?

Thank for help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Generally, you can count on getting paid within 45 days after the end of the month you began monetizing. However, we'll do our best to pay you faster. I've checked with the relevant team and your first report / payment should come through at the end of May.

In the meantime, please double check that you’ve provided all of the necessary personal information and have selected to accept payments in your settings:
- You have created a PayPal account
- The PayPal email address in your Premier agreement is correct
- You have input all of the personal information in your PayPal account, including your home address
- Even if you’re outside the U.S, you have selected to accept U.S dollars
- You have accepted the payment

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Best,
Mathis
Ok thanks for the answer, I'm still waiting for the payment, hoping it's coming soon 😎
Hey there,

Generally, you can count on getting paid within 45 days after the end of the month you began monetizing. However, we'll do our best to pay you faster. I've checked with the relevant team and your first report / payment should come through at the end of May.

In the meantime, please double check that you’ve provided all of the necessary personal information and have selected to accept payments in your settings:
- You have created a PayPal account
- The PayPal email address in your Premier agreement is correct
- You have input all of the personal information in your PayPal account, including your home address
- Even if you’re outside the U.S, you have selected to accept U.S dollars
- You have accepted the payment

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Best,
Mathis

Hey Mathis,

Could you please have a look about my account please? I haven't receiv any transfer on my paypal actually. Have a nice day

Great,

Kolleg6TEM.