Hi there, I've been a Premier member for a while now and still paying for my Pro Unlimited membership. I'm curious if I still need to pay for it? I've been told many different things. I've heard that Premier comes with all benefits and I don't need to pay but SoundCloud also told me personally (on Twitter help) that all I need to do is pay for PRO membership; but then I don't want to lose my spotlight functions and comprehensive stats etc. if I downgrade and they didn't answer those questions.... No one can give me a straight up answer and it makes no sense. Anyone with experience on the matter? Would love some help. As I have progressed with SC I've learned it to be awesome and a great help for building an audience but also learn how unorganized it can be as well. A lot of issues and problems one can have that'll be left unsolved.
quick breakdown --->
- I'm a Premier Member
- Currently paying for Pro Unlimited membership
- Unsure if I'm still required to pay
- Will I lose functions like normal member if I downgrade?
- I want all Pro Unlimited functions but was told I don't need to pay as premier member
- Lost and need assistance lol