Answered

Pro Plans

• 1 November 2016
  • 3 replies

I don´t understand the plans. In the pro plan I have 6 Hours of uploading, right? But those 6 hours are monthly?
The same for the free plan, I have 3 hours, but are they monthly?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 1 November 2016, 15:42

Hi Pedro,

Sorry about any confusion with this. The quota we're providing for each subscription is a total quota for as long as you stay on the particular subscription. When you end your subscription, your total quota will revert to 3 hours on a free account. If by that time you've uploaded more than 3 hours, some of your tracks would become hidden, but can be fully reinstated upon re-upgrading.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Pedro,

Sorry about any confusion with this. The quota we're providing for each subscription is a total quota for as long as you stay on the particular subscription. When you end your subscription, your total quota will revert to 3 hours on a free account. If by that time you've uploaded more than 3 hours, some of your tracks would become hidden, but can be fully reinstated upon re-upgrading.

Cheers
Mathis
Thank you for the reply, so if I understood correctly, if I paid for a 6 hours plan (45€) when I reach the full upload time, the subscription will renewed automatically for more 6 hours, is this?
Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thank you for the reply, so if I understood correctly, if I paid for a 6 hours plan (45€) when I reach the full upload time, the subscription will renewed automatically for more 6 hours, is this?
Thank you

Hi again Pedro,

Sorry, no, this won't be the case. Let me try and explain this again: Once you reach the total limit, you can either delete some of your tracks to make space for your new uploads, or you upgrade to Pro Unlimited, which has no total upload limit.

If you've paid for a full year of Pro and are upgrading before the year has ended, your price for the upgrade will be prorated to make sure you pay only a fair difference rather then the full price.

Cheers
Mathis