pro subscription paid but no longer work

I have paid untill october 2018 a pro subscription , but today I am not recognized as a pro subscriber ? What is this bu g ? thanks

19 replies

Same here. I bought mine Dec 31, 2017 and I have until Dec 31, 2018 (365 days) until it expires. Yet when I go to, soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions, to check my status, it says I have no active subscriptions - even though it shows me receipt for the Pro sub purchased on Dec 31, 2017.

This is very frustrating and irritating as I am an active user in the community and constantly uploading private and public tracks alike. What is even more frustrating is the difficulty it is to try and find an email address to contact customer support about this....
Userlevel 1
I am also having this issue. My subscription should not expire until December 29th.

It is relevant to note that even though today was the first day my pro status vanished, all week I have been given in-house ads from SoundCloud to purchase Pro, even though I still had Pro status (I had recently checked that I still had the badge).

I assume this is a bug, given there are several of us with this issue.
I'm having the same problem
Having the same issue as well.
I reached out to support on twitter and they responded and had me fill out this form https://t.co/nlRT0J8M3G and now mines is fixed.
Same issue here among multiple accounts. Pro subscription was downgraded to basic today while still in paid term.
Userlevel 1
Project Rook wrote:

I reached out to support on twitter and they responded and had me fill out this form https://t.co/nlRT0J8M3G and now mines is fixed.

They fixed it for me too, thank you for the suggestion!

And neat, it's Lektrique!
That form worked for me, too. YAY!
I filled out the form but it says I still don't have a subscription.
Curious they are fixing this one person at a time, I would have thought this was a functional defect that would require restarting or fixing a service that corrects the problem for all of us.
Userlevel 1
Same issue for me as well.... will look at that form posted
Userlevel 1
Aten Circuit wrote:

Curious they are fixing this one person at a time, I would have thought this was a functional defect that would require restarting or fixing a service that corrects the problem for all of us.

Good point...
Steven Wagenheim wrote:

Took about 4 hours...if that helps. 🙂
jameselder wrote:

Steven Wagenheim wrote:

Took about 4 hours...if that helps. :-)

I filled out the form last night before bed. It's been about 9 hours now.
Well it is the weekend, but perhaps they have realized they actually have a systemic problem because they are starting to get a flood of complaints.
Well I guess their technical support is not answering email on weekends. I filled out the form and sent it Friday night I think.
Me too. Noticed and ad yesterday and thought that was odd. Today, I tried to replace a track and it wouldn't let me and now I see that I'm being offered the chance to upgrade to a 'pro' subscription that I've already paid for for another ten months. I've also raised cases on the support desk and I've not even received an email acknowledge receipt of my ticket. 😞
If they are using a microservices architecture, perhaps the service responsible for managing subscription status is down or its repository is totally compromised. We shall see if they make any headway correcting this tomorrow.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Thank you to all of you for your patience with this & for reporting the issue here on the Community. Our engineers have fixed this issue, so you should see your subscription properly reflected on your account again. They continue to investigate the root cause to make sure the issue won't return.

Apologies about the inconvenience this might have caused.

All the best
Mathis