Answered

Purchased in Sept 2017 but says: You currently have no active subscriptions

Userlevel 1
I was uploading content when I noticed that when editing the Permissions I was "invited" to "unlock more features with Pro Plan" (see attachment which is weird, because I've been a Pro User since 2014 and my renewal comes on Sept 2018.

So I went to my account > Subscriptions https://soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions and Surprise! It says:

"You currently have no active subscriptions.", but right below I have the receipt from Sep 3, 2017 for my Yearly SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan

Why is this happening? Should I expect Soundcloud having these sort of issues for accounts? Should I be worried about the future of my content (600+ sounds)?

Community's help is appreciated, but SoundCloud's official intervention is expected!

Thank you all.
icon

Best answer by jameselder 26 May 2018, 06:29

Just saw your post after doing mine. Slightly happy to know that I'm not the only one. Can't seem to contact Soundcloud directly. Grrr!
View original

24 replies

Just saw your post after doing mine. Slightly happy to know that I'm not the only one. Can't seem to contact Soundcloud directly. Grrr!
Same here! If anyone gets a hold of help from Soundcloud, let me know how. All the perks a Pro plan should have, are not allowed on my end.
Userlevel 1
Mistakenly marked it as solved, this issue is still unsolved!!
We still face the same issue. As do many more people. We´ve also tried to contact SC on all the possible levels (twitter, ticket etc)with no response whatsoever. Seems to be a general problem that hundreds of us are facing, yet there isn´t even a statement on their behalf that it is being worked on. This is seriously confusing and for a paid service, unacceptable really.
Send SC a message here https://t.co/nlRT0J8M3G

I sent mine a few hours ago and now I've got my star back. No message from SC explaining why though.
Send SC a message here https://t.co/nlRT0J8M3G

I sent mine a few hours ago and now I've got my star back. No message from SC explaining why though.

I got my star as well, but I still can't schedule releases, or change song file for instance. Is that still happening for you, or have you recovered all functionality?
Having same problem. This is TOTALLY unacceptable.
Same situation here. I filled out that form others are posting (it is vague on the drop down box for what is your problem) but have still not received any assistance or support........ We pay for a reason......
Same problem for me pro unlimited gone, and message no active abonnement
I'm having the same problem as well.
Hello there.
Seems to be the same problem for me. I Renewed my pro unlimited plan on December 2017 for on year.
Since yesterday I don't have any access to my pro features.

On the settings page, my last purchase is well indicated with receipt, but on the top of the page it's written "You currently have no active subscriptions". Funny, isn't it?

With another kind of irony, Soundcloud also send me emails to "try pro plan" as if I had a free account.. Ah ah ah.. Is it a joke?
I already paid for the service for one year and I'd really know what's wrong.
OK, a bug is possible and it maybe a temporarely problem.
But I just wan't to know why the SC team don't tell its customers what's wrong in this case... 😠
Userlevel 3
Same here.
My pro plan was renewed March 12th 2018.
It shows up under https://soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions but pro features like replacing files and changing spotlight entries are greyed out.

Happens in both Chrome and IE.

When viewing my profile in incognito mode, the pro icon shows up, and everything looks normal.
Same here....hope SC crew will fix this soon.
Userlevel 3
Hitting refresh from soundcloud.com/[your-url] fixes it.
@Kristian Pedersen
It doesn't work.
Dear Sir/madam,

I have the exact same problem

RE: Payment taken for SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan subscription but not automatically activated

I hope you are well. There seems to be some problem with my subscription too. I was on automatic renewal as I joined in 20th April 2017. I am based in the UK.

The payment of £67.50 was taken from my back account to renew my Yearly SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan.
This payment was taken on the 20th of April 2018 from my Bank account.

They have given me a receipt

However on my sound cloud it shows

“You currently have no active subscriptions.”

The receipt also shows on my subscriptions page and the money has been taken from my account.

When I try to upload tracks I do not have the pro unlimited options. I want to keep this plan and WANT TO UPLOAD TRACKS URGENLTY.

The payment has been made and money taken from my account.

PLEASE can anybody give advise how to HELP AND ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.

Best wishes
Zakir
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Thank you to all of you for your patience with this & for reporting the issue here on the Help Community. Our engineers have fixed this issue, so you should see your subscription properly reflected on your account again. They continue to investigate the root cause to make sure the issue won't return.

Apologies about the inconvenience this might have caused.

All the best
Mathis
Hello,

I am having this same issue. I paid for pro on 7/5/2018 and received an email confirmation. I have never been given pro benefits. Strangely, on 7/6/2018 I received another email saying my pro subscription expired.

How can I get the pro subscription I paid for? I would also expect to have the 30 day timer start once I actually have the pro status, and not start on the 5th.

I have sent a message to customer support a few days ago and have yet to see a response.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

I am having this same issue. I paid for pro on 7/5/2018 and received an email confirmation. I have never been given pro benefits. Strangely, on 7/6/2018 I received another email saying my pro subscription expired.

How can I get the pro subscription I paid for? I would also expect to have the 30 day timer start once I actually have the pro status, and not start on the 5th.

I have sent a message to customer support a few days ago and have yet to see a response.

Hi there @Fourth Legacy,

Sorry to hear this hasn't worked out for you yet. From what I can see on our records, no transaction has been made yet.

If this issue persists for you, please try a) to disable any third party extensions (Adblock and the likes), and b) test another browser, or a private / incognito browser window to see if the transaction can be properly processed from there.

Let us know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
Hello @Mathis ,

The transaction has cleared my bank account with a charge to Soundcloud via Paypal. You can see the transaction history in subscriptions as well.

Having similar problem - renewed my subscription on Jun 10, 2018 and in the past week my account has reverted back to "You currently have no active subscriptions." Any thoughts? The payment went through.
i am having same issue here and they're not replying in any way! hundreds of tracks embedded on my website are now hidden even i'm still in the middle of my yearly pro plan!! i'm so disappointed!!