Answered

Random Music becoming GO+ and even with subscription cant listen

• 27 July 2019
  • 4 replies

This is my 3rd ticket with no reply. Ive been using soundcloud for over 4 years EVERYDAY no exaderation and have paid for soundcloud pro and go over 20+ times. i have over 2 million plays and have liked over 1800+ songs on my likes. this platform is huge to me and getting no response after supporting, showing, and using for so long is crazy to me. So 2 days ago half of the songs in my library became soundcloud go+ only, even though they are not go+ songs. me not thinking bought go+ again to fix the issue but now i have go+ and i still only get previews of all the songs that say go+. i am using this app at least 11 hours a day since I am a truck driver and the lack of response and support is upsetting. i tried to use a different account and everything is fine i can listen to my old music and it doesnt say go+ on random songs. Then i go back on my account with everything on it and it is broken. PLEASE RESPOND.

icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 10:58

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I have the same problem and some help would be nice from soundcloud support
This is my 3rd ticket with no reply. Ive been using soundcloud for over 4 years EVERYDAY no exaderation and have paid for soundcloud pro and go over 20+ times. i have over 2 million plays and have liked over 1800+ songs on my likes. this platform is huge to me and getting no response after supporting, showing, and using for so long is crazy to me. So 2 days ago half of the songs in my library became soundcloud go+ only, even though they are not go+ songs. me not thinking bought go+ again to fix the issue but now i have go+ and i still only get previews of all the songs that say go+. i am using this app at least 11 hours a day since I am a truck driver and the lack of response and support is upsetting. i tried to use a different account and everything is fine i can listen to my old music and it doesnt say go+ on random songs. Then i go back on my account with everything on it and it is broken. PLEASE RESPOND.

Having the same exact problem
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.