Answered

Refund

• 19 September 2018
  • 4 replies

I would like to request a refund, no longer using this service. I have cancelled my subscription and am still being charged $15
icon

Best answer by Mathis 20 September 2018, 10:22

Hi,

I've looked into this and your subscription had not been cancelled properly. I've made sure this is now the case and if you were charged already for the new payment cycle, then this should be refunded within 5 business days as a one time exception.
View original

4 replies

Hello SoundCloud help center, as listed above this is the 2nd month SoundCloud has charged me after I knowingly unsubscribed from the 7$ a month subscription. If you can, could I please get a refund for January 2019. I haven’t even began to use the subscription and this is my first time for a refund. connecttoeli@gmail.com
I would like to request a refund, no longer using this service. I have cancelled my subscription and am still being charged $15Hi,

I've looked into this and your subscription had not been cancelled properly. I've made sure this is now the case and if you were charged already for the new payment cycle, then this should be refunded within 5 business days as a one time exception.
Thank you so much!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi,