Answered

Refund on my account

• 23 July 2019
  • 3 replies

This is the second time I have been charged with SoundCould Go $9.99 without even authorizing me, and it would be best if I got my refund asap. I was charged today so I have canceled it today via computer, is there anyway I can get this resolved? .There also really needs to be a better way of contacting customer service and a phone number. Its so difficult to even find out there is a support team at least, who I can talk to about my problem. I have tried to email the support email as well and nothing. I would really appreciate at least a response on what can be done.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 13:19

Hi there Ventura,

I have looked into this for you and was able to issue an exceptional refund for you. Please note that when you sign up for a SoundCloud plan, this will be an automatically renewing subscription, unless you do opt out of it. On your subscriptions page, you can see when the subscription "renews" (if you opt out of the subscription, it will state the date when it "expires").

All the best
Mathis

P.S.: For future reference - SoundCloud's subscriptions team can be reached here.
View original

3 replies

Another IMPORTANT note I forgot to add is, I was charged 4 days earlier then it did last month and didn't even give me a chance to cancel ahead of time for this not to happen again. Really need this resolved by someone and a refund back asap.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Ventura,

I have looked into this for you and was able to issue an exceptional refund for you. Please note that when you sign up for a SoundCloud plan, this will be an automatically renewing subscription, unless you do opt out of it. On your subscriptions page, you can see when the subscription "renews" (if you opt out of the subscription, it will state the date when it "expires").

All the best
Mathis

P.S.: For future reference - SoundCloud's subscriptions team can be reached here.
Hi Mathis, I do appreciate your response and effort to provide a refund back to my account. About how many business days will it take to receive the refund?
Also, the link for the subscriptions team you've given me doesn't seem to work.