Answered

Song Deleted

• 15 January 2019
  • 4 replies

My subscription changed and now a song is gone. I propably didnt have enough minutes left. What do i do? I cant simply forget about that song it was pretty imporant to me..
There was no warning no notification it was just gone. Why would soundcloud ever do that 😞
icon

Best answer by Mathis 15 January 2019, 17:39

Hi @VNDT

Your tracks are merely hidden - nothing gets deleted when your account reverts to a free account. Thus, in order to reinstate all of your tracks, with all of their play counts and comments, you can re-upgrade to the SoundCloud Pro account again. 🙂
View original

4 replies

It already happened some time ago if there is any way for soundcloud to revive those song i would even pay for it god damn it
Dont do this to me soundcloud my laptop already died i dont have those songs anywhere
My music is more important to me than anything else so please respect it that way. Im not just gonna forget about it if you where in anyway thinking i would.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @VNDT

Your tracks are merely hidden - nothing gets deleted when your account reverts to a free account. Thus, in order to reinstate all of your tracks, with all of their play counts and comments, you can re-upgrade to the SoundCloud Pro account again. 🙂
Ok SHIT i was tripping out thank you for the fast reply