Answered

Soundcloud Go+ isnt letting me play Go+ tracks

• 28 July 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I just bought Soundcloud Go+ and then i tried playing some go+ music but I can still only listen to the previews of the songs. Is there a way to fix this? Please help!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 10:58

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

I am having the exact same problem... Can't find help anywhere. Let me know if you figure it out, I have tried deleting the app and redownloading, logging out and re logging in, nothing is working, still only get the 30 second previews even though my account says I am registered as a SoundCloud Go+ member.
Userlevel 1
Same issue. Really annoying
I’m HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM and I’m furious, it’s been like this for days I even tried delete and logging out and none of that helped, Infact it made it even worse, some of my created playlists don’t even have songs that I used to have in them anymore. I need my music to live, soundcloud plz fix my account. RIGHT NOW
Same issue so annoying took all the go tracks I had away
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.