Question

Soundcloud Go + on Andriod won't stay signed in and only gives me 30 sec. previews

• 8 March 2019
  • 2 replies

I am a paying subscriber to Soundcloud Go + and have been for over a year. Lately when I use the app on my Android, I am constantly signed out when I open the app and have to sign in every time. As soon as I login it says, "We're sorry to see you go, you are no longer a Soundcloud Go + member". However, after dismissing this message, I go to settings on the Android menu and under Subscription it still says Soundcloud Go +. HOWEVER, despite still being a full paying Go + member, when I go to my liked tracks, the "Go" tracks only allow me a 30 second preview and say preview next to them as if I am no longer a full subscriber. Also, I am finding that even after resetting everything and downloading all my tracks, the next time I sign in they are no longer downloaded and I must download them again.

Through all of this, I have tried everything I'm supposed to: restarting, clearing cache, signing out and signing back in, uninstalling the app and re-installing, signing in from scratch, etc.

Please help me resolve this. I've been dealing with these problems for a while but it's getting very annoying as a fully paying monthly subscriber to not be given full access to my liked tracks.

Thanks in advance,
B

2 replies

Kinda same issue here, been a paying customer since the option exists, and I'm generally happy to chip in;
HOWEVER I'm tired of this log out issue.

It usually is ok, but when I open my app mid-flight to find out SC logged me out (be it cause I turned off my phone or not), I end up being stuck with 5Go of music on my phone I've got no way to access, because I don't have any internet to log back in.
And 5 more hours to go with the shit selection from the airline.

Please fix this ❤
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Kinda same issue here, been a paying customer since the option exists, and I'm generally happy to chip in;
HOWEVER I'm tired of this log out issue.

It usually is ok, but when I open my app mid-flight to find out SC logged me out (be it cause I turned off my phone or not), I end up being stuck with 5Go of music on my phone I've got no way to access, because I don't have any internet to log back in.
And 5 more hours to go with the shit selection from the airline.

Please fix this <3

Hey there @MacTapin - please make sure you've installed the app on the internal phone storage. Otherwise, sign out is expected for security reasons actually. If this issue persists for you, I'd recommend a fresh start - delete the app, restart your phone, download it again from the Google App Store, re-download your content.

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Mathis