Question

Soundcloud Premier monetization

• 20 December 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi there,
I was looking into the requirements for Premier Monetization. It looks like I have all of them. I have 100% copyright on my music and I can manage a reasonable amount of streaming, I have a Pro subscription and so on with the other requirements, as far as I know! Yet, when I try to activate the service I am told that I am not eligible, without any explanation. Do you guys know if there is a "Soundcloud Support" e-mail address I can write to, in order to get some feedback?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Erigeneia

3 replies

@Chann3l thanks a lot! How did you get directly in touch with the Soundcloud support team? Is there an e-mail address I can use?
@Chann3l thanks a lot! How did you get directly in touch with the Soundcloud support team? Is there an e-mail address I can use?

I had to find a topic in the support page that took me to the contact link. They make it incredibly difficult to contact them directly. Certain help topics have contact links if you keep clicking the option that it did not resolve your issue. Hope that helps.
Dnt worry, they will find some reason why you don't qualify, or they will make one up. They told me most of my plays come from non qualified countries. I sent them screen shots proving I had enough plays and then they told me those plays could be from bots. I asked them to remove the bot plays and they told me they couldn't because they don't know which plays are from bots... awesome service for sure...