Question

Soundcloud pretty much useless until Go arrives in Canada.

• 30 March 2016
  • 4 replies

With SoundCloud Go rolling out, a lot of content is in Preview mode now. The previews are all set to the start of the track (arguably not the selling feature of a track). Since I can't get SoundCloud Go subscription here in Canada, my digging process is dead in the water.

What gives?

4 replies

If the subscription was available, I could see myself ponying up to transition smoothly and support SoundCloud. With this gap, I find myself looking to other music streaming providers. Once SoundCloud Go becomes available in Canada, there won't be many customers still waiting.
It's frustrating that many songs are now unavailable in Canada due to the new paid service in the US. So we have to wait for Soundcloud to get it together in order to hear these songs which are suddenly unavailable? I would have signed up for a paid account, but while we wait for Soundcloud it's time to research other options. As the above poster says, there won't be many customers waiting.
Hi,

We are trying our best to expand to more countries as soon as we can.

-Gina

I get it. I'm just surprised that it rolled out to a single country to start. I think a startup can get away with this, but SoundCloud is already established!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

We are trying our best to expand to more countries as soon as we can.

-Gina