Answered

SoundCloud Pro Unlimited Cancel Subscription

• 22 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am currently subscribed to SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan. If i downgrade my plan or cancel my subscription what is it going to happen to the tracks i have uploaded to my account; Some of these tracks are embeded to websites. Will these embedded tracks stop working;

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mathis 20 September 2018, 17:34

Hi LIFO.gr,

Looks like no one else from the community has had the chance to respond to this yet. If you have uploaded more then 180 minutes of total quota, some of your older track will become hidden. If these have been embedded, the embeds will stop working.

They can be fully reinstated with all of their play counts and comments whenever you decide to upgrade again. Nothing gets deleted.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi LIFO.gr,

Looks like no one else from the community has had the chance to respond to this yet. If you have uploaded more then 180 minutes of total quota, some of your older track will become hidden. If these have been embedded, the embeds will stop working.

They can be fully reinstated with all of their play counts and comments whenever you decide to upgrade again. Nothing gets deleted.

Cheers
Mathis