Solved

SoundCloud Restore Subscription does not work

Hi,

I have a problem with my subscription. For some reason I can't get SoundCloud go to work on my phone even tho I have a valid subscription running(see the first picture). Also, there can't be a problem with the payment because I use my account for various in app purchases and all of them work.

Every time I re-download the app it says: error -link is not supported. Maybe that's a problem?

What can I do to get it running? Thanks in advance 🙂
icon

Best answer by Navid 16 January 2019, 15:29

Hey there @Tracy Vanderbeck - since your subscription was bought through a third party (Apple) - you will have to reach out to their support to resolve your issues here.

Please also check this help center article that explains in more detail how to manage your subscription with Apple.

Cheers,
Navid

View original

6 replies

I already reached out to them and they said to go to Soundcloud app that they do not handle these matters
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey there @Tracy Vanderbeck - since your subscription was bought through a third party (Apple) - you will have to reach out to their support to resolve your issues here.

Please also check this help center article that explains in more detail how to manage your subscription with Apple.

Cheers,
Navid
Honestly this is the worst experience I have ever had and I’m canceling my subscription
I am having the same problem and nothing is working
didn't work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Were you able to sort this out? Otherwise, I'd recommend to delete the app, restart your phone, then download the app again.

Hope this does the trick.

Cheers
Mathis