Answered

Subscription

• 4 September 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a subscription that I want to cancel but my account says I don't have a subscription but they took $9.99 out of my account for the subscription. How do I cancel. There is no way of contacting support. Can anyone help with this.
icon

Best answer by Shivsy 10 September 2018, 07:59

I too experienced exactly the same thing, and couldn't understand what was going in.

I worked out in the end that I had actually set up two SoundCloud accounts without realising. When I logged in through my FB details it took me to one of the accounts. When I logged in using my Gmail account it had set up a second account, I had no idea it was creating a brand one! I thought it was the same one every time.

When I sussed this out, and logged into my original one, all the payment transactions were listed and the option to cancel my subscription was easy to do.

Hope this might shed some light on what is happening with yours 🙂
View original

1 reply

I too experienced exactly the same thing, and couldn't understand what was going in.

I worked out in the end that I had actually set up two SoundCloud accounts without realising. When I logged in through my FB details it took me to one of the accounts. When I logged in using my Gmail account it had set up a second account, I had no idea it was creating a brand one! I thought it was the same one every time.

When I sussed this out, and logged into my original one, all the payment transactions were listed and the option to cancel my subscription was easy to do.

Hope this might shed some light on what is happening with yours 🙂