Solved

Subscription Error when Renewing Purchase in App

I canceled my subscription some time ago and then wanted it back, so I re-upped it. When I purchased SoundCloud Go+ for the second time (through iTunes Store), I went into the SoundCloud app to renew purchase and it prompts you to log into the iTunes Store, but then it pops up an error that it didn't work. It's been about a month of this and I have the payment statement on my card. I've tried deleting and re downloading the app, logging out, restarting the app, etc. In iTunes, in my subscriptions I can see it there that I paid $12.99. When I tried logging out of the app then back in, there was also another "logging in" error. I changed my password and was able to create a SoundCloud Community account, but still cannot get into my actual account.

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
icon

Best answer by Kathinh Jane 22 May 2017, 17:59

Same thing is happening to me. They billed me on the 11th of May, and 15th of May for SoundCloud Premium. I still can't get into my account..

I'm assuming it's because SoundCloud changed their types of subscriptions and everything is fucked up. I cancelled all of my SoundCloud subscriptions and purchased a new one through the app. It worked for me, not sure what was up with my account not letting me sign in though. Hopefully it works for you!

View original

3 replies

Same thing is happening to me. They billed me on the 11th of May, and 15th of May for SoundCloud Premium. I still can't get into my account..

I'm assuming it's because SoundCloud changed their types of subscriptions and everything is fucked up. I cancelled all of my SoundCloud subscriptions and purchased a new one through the app. It worked for me, not sure what was up with my account not letting me sign in though. Hopefully it works for you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@Kathinh - glad to hear you were able to sort this out.

If you require further assistance with your subscription, I'd recommend to reach out to our subscriptions team directly. 🙂