Question

Subscription Payment Loading Issue

• 23 August 2015
  • 5 replies

Hello 🙂 I'm the producer of a project called " OfJapan " . I've been using soundcloud for about a year as well as using the subscription plan on google chrome, Pro for $6 a month. Recently lost my job so haven't been able to pay in order to keep my pro plan. I recently got a chance to get a month worth of the subscription again but this time wanted to try out your " Unlimited plan " for $15. I've never had this issue before, where once I fill out my information and then click " purchase " the screen then proceeds to load continuously for a long period of time without doing anything. Which doesn't allow me to actually purchase the plan, I've been trying to purchase the plan for about 3 days now before contacting help, which I did do yesterday, but to no avail. After getting suggestion through email on what to do, the issue still remained. I've gone through all possible troubleshooting I know of and have been recommended to try. 1. Disable plug ins, 2.try different web browsers 3. Try on a different computer 4. Try " in cognito " on google 5. clear cookies, etc then relaunch browser 6. Reset computer.

Everything else like playing tracks, uploading both sounds and images, links, etc all work however I've done all of the above and the problem still remains. I'm sure this issue is being caused on my end but if its not rude or any trouble, I wanted to just let you guys know this issue is going on, in case it may be on your side ( soundcloud ) in hopes that you may be able to fix this.
Again, sorry for the trouble, love your website and will continue to use soundcloud to grow and create fans. Thank you!

My account : https://soundcloud.com/ofjapan

Picture of the issue : http://puu.sh/jLCgH/3fb1385d9e.png

5 replies

its not on your end because i neither can purchase pro. the loading screen just stays on and never gives confirmation. soundcloud needs to fix this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there you two,

We haven't received any further reports of this being an issue from other users at this point. Thus, I'd like to ask you to run our basic troubleshooting steps first to see if this is an easy fix or to isolate the issue further.

If these steps don't do the trick, the next steps would be to see if this works on a different computer and internet connection (maybe at a friend's place?).

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it went and if this requires further investigation.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there you two,

We haven't received any further reports of this being an issue from other users at this point. Thus, I'd like to ask you to run our basic troubleshooting steps first to see if this is an easy fix or to isolate the issue further.

If these steps don't do the trick, the next steps would be to see if this works on a different computer and internet connection (maybe at a friend's place?).

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it went and if this requires further investigation.

Cheers
Mathis

Problem fixed! I was entering in the wrong information for my payment but it wasn't letting me know that the information I'm entering is incorrect ( Which lead for the endless loading on soundcloud issue http://puu.sh/jLCgH/3fb1385d9e.png). One of the numbers on the card was blocked out. Hope this helped others and as well as the Soundcloud company if this problem pops up for anyone else ! 🙂 Thank you !

My account : https://soundcloud.com/ofjapan
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there you two,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi OfJapan,

Good to hear you managed to sort this out. Thanks for sharing your solution with others, too :-)

Happy SoundClouding!
Hi - I've got the same issue, although i did not find an typing error within the payment form(sc filled that automatically). I selected paypal payment option and after hitting 'purchase' it ends in endless loading instead of showing the paypal login dialogue. Although your basic troubleshooting link doesn't work, i do think i tried everything possible(different browsers, different computers, accept cookies etc) since the last 3 days. (by the way - I am pro user since 2011 and i am totally annoyed about the available payment options - why can't i pay with my usual bank account?) Paypal did not accept the abo payment before that, although i had money on my bank account. The paypal dialogue always asked for another bank account instead using the specified one, even it was verified and with money on it. Because of that issue i cancelled my abo payment there to try again, but it didn't work. Paypal adviced me that i'd need to ask sc for continuing/refreshing the abo payment. But since then i've got that loading issue - i signed off my paypal account extra and sign in again - the whole procedure with verifying my bank account, same name and email adress, but still no loading. Please help and thx in forward - Dimension n