Question

Subscription VAT invoice

• 12 May 2017
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I need the VAT invoice for my company. I have previously contacted Soundcloud and I din't get any answer. Asking again it here. This is the second year and it is always so frustrating!

6 replies

Same problem here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Please reach out to our subscriptions team for assistance with VAT. You can do so here.

Thank you & all the best
Mathis
Hi there,

Please reach out to our subscriptions team for assistance with VAT. You can do so here.

Thank you & all the best
Mathis

No help at all. The problems listed don't include VAT bill issue.
Is anyone there? Will you please respond to many people's questions about VAT receipts?
Incidentally, the link provided above, when you select "subscriptions" on the dropdown, simply points you back to the same place you started and doesn't allow contact. This is a deliberate attempt to fob you off.

Contact your banks legal team and ask them for their input.
Incidentally, the link provided above, when you select "subscriptions" on the dropdown, simply points you back to the same place you started and doesn't allow contact. This is a deliberate attempt to fob you off.

Contact your banks legal team and ask them for their input.

I pressed charges against Souncloud for committing fraud. It has come clear now that Soundcloud is money laundering for a very long time.

I need those invoices but the ones you are sending are illegal, on top, you can't even print the damn thing.

No one knows how to print a Soundcloud invoice and the reason for that is because it is not possible.

There is not a single browser in the whole universe capable of doing so. Fucking bastards. I think i called you guys 29292 times, the same thing with writing you mofos an email. You keep answering the same answers you have been answering for 2 years now.

It is NOT possible to print, save or create an invoice. End of story. Fuck SOUNDCLOUD