Question

Track i posted disappears 2 weeks after uploading it. Disappeared right after another track finished uploading. Why? What is this sorcery?

• 18 March 2015
  • 4 replies

So today, i started uploading new track. When it finished i went to see this track just uploaded. When i went back to my profile after this, i scrolled down and my older track, that i uploaded 2 weeks ago, was vanished. Couldnt find anywhere. Its just, gone. I tried to find it trough Facebook where i linked it earlier and found this link. i clicked on link and it says this: "Oops, we couldn't find that track."

So, does anyone have good explanation for this? Can anyone help me with this?

4 replies

The Basic Plan for Soundcloud does not limit the number of audio files you may upload with a restrictive Maximum; however, they will only allow you to utilize like an hour of audio. If you go over that hour, the first post becomes the first out, and the new posted audio is added to the list. (I hope I am on page or else I apologize)
The Basic Plan for Soundcloud does not limit the number of audio files you may upload with a restrictive Maximum; however, they will only allow you to utilize like an hour of audio. If you go over that hour, the first post becomes the first out, and the new posted audio is added to the list. (I hope I am on page or else I apologize)
problem solved! need to go pro to get it available again. thanks for intrest!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Kid,

Thanks for jumping in to help!

Cheers,
Gina
you're the kid here Gina,

cheers, NLT team