Question

Update payment details

• 20 August 2015
  • 7 replies

Why is it difficult to change payment details? I need to update my credit card to a new card and I have to jump through hoops to do it.

7 replies

What's up PowerHouse,
Can you log in and visit soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions, click on the pencil icon next to your current card details, and make the change there? Everything is outlined here:
http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1606499-how-do-i-change-my-credit-card-or-paymen...

Let us know if you're still having issues, we'll make it happen.

Adam
I have the same problem. With the extra obstacle that there is no pencil symbol next to my credit card....
The option to change payment details is not working. When is this going to be fixed?
I keep getting different types of errors when I try to update my credit card info. Most of the time I get the message "something went wrong, try again." Other times, even though I correctly enter all of the right information, I get messages saying I must enter my name, I must enter my credit card #, etc.

I have tried this from a SAFARI 7.1.8 from OS X Version 10.9.5 on iMac
..... AND .....
INTERNET EXPLORER 11.0.27 & GOOGLE CHROME Version 48.0.2564.103 m,
both from a Hewlitt Packard h8-1234 on Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

Since my card has a new expiration date, I will need to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.
Hello all,

I have the same problem today : no pencil is available inside "Payment method" block.
Compared to this help page, it doesn't seem to be normal : http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/fr/portal/articles/2159433.

For information, my payment method is currently paypal.

I have to renew my subscription within the next days, so please help me.

Thank you.

Regards

Florian (Ylimoon)
Hi I am having the same issue
i need to update my credit details
everything is as normal until when i press save changes its response is:
something went wrong please try again.
can someone please help me with this i want to keep my subscription!

:)
thanks
Hi! I am having a similar issue...I was able to change my credit card details but I have moved since I created my account/started my subscription and I am unable to change the address where the bill is going to...any suggestions?