Answered

upgrade credit

• 24 February 2017
  • 1 reply

I upgraded from FREE to Pro on Feb 20 ($7), then upgraded again on Feb 23 to Monthly Pro Unlimited ($15). It seems to me their should be a credit or discounted transaction rather than paying full price when I upgraded to Pro Unlimited only three days after paying the $7 for Pro.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 March 2017, 16:28

Hi Corey,

Sorry for getting back to you so late & sorry to see no one else had the chance to shed some light on this one. Our monthly subscriptions don't auto-calculate a discount, this is only done automatically on yearly paid subscriptions.

Please reach out via our contact form on our help center to our billings & subscriptions team to see if they can still help with this.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Corey,

Sorry for getting back to you so late & sorry to see no one else had the chance to shed some light on this one. Our monthly subscriptions don't auto-calculate a discount, this is only done automatically on yearly paid subscriptions.

Please reach out via our contact form on our help center to our billings & subscriptions team to see if they can still help with this.

Cheers
Mathis