Upgrade to SoundCloud Unlimited from SoundCloud Pro and Pay Only The Difference in Subscription Price

• 25 September 2017
  • 6 replies

Hi, I want to upgrade to the top tier, and I've already paid the full year for the Pro. How do I upgrade to the Unlimited and pay just the difference, as I don't want to be billed twice - or does a "refund" for the Pro appear on my credit card and only the difference will appear on my statement?

Thank you!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

If you upgrade from a Yearly pro to yearly Pro Unlimited plan, the total price will be a prorated lower price (prorated = the longer you wait after upgrading to Pro before upgrading to Pro Unlimited, the higher the price for Pro Unlimited). You can manage your subscription on a computer web browser here: https://soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions

Cheers
Mathis
Hey, I just upgraded from Pro (paid $63 yearly) to Pro Unlimited and was charged full year $78, when I only should have paid the difference: $15, will I get refunded by soundcloud? if yes, how and when?
Hey, I just upgraded from Pro (paid $63 yearly) to Pro Unlimited and was charged full year $78, when I only should have paid the difference: $15, will I get refunded by soundcloud? if yes, how and when?
still waiting to get this answered. anyone?
to clarify my statement, here is my purchase history. I upgraded to Pro Unlimited after a month subscribing to Pro.

haven't you still got no money back?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @Rhythmic Discourse,

Sorry about further confusion with this. The total price for Pro Unlimited / yearly is $135, thus when you upgraded from Pro to Pro Unlimited, you paid the pro rated difference of $78.74.

Best
Mathis