Question

Upgraded to Unlimited Pro but uploads still limited to 6 hours

• 16 August 2015
  • 9 replies

I upgraded to Unlimited Pro but uploads still limited to 6 hours, I already emailed about this but no reply after 2 days.

9 replies

btw logging in and out doesn't help. I also tried on 3 different PCs.
i pay one year pro unlimited and i can't upload 3 sessions in one day...only 2...WHY!!!???
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Klandestyne,

Just came across this convo on the forum. Sorry to hear you feel that way. Our Pro page states a total of 6 hours of upload time for the Pro subscription, so I'm not sure where you looked and got confused.

If you could send over a screenshot of the page that had you confused about the total quota that comes with the Pro subscription, I'd be happy to forward this to the relevant team for review.

Sorry again about the misunderstanding.

All the best
Mathis
it helps in the fact that its not stated that you actually get 3hrs not six hrs
i cant believe no one else has made an issue of the misleading nature of this offer if i would have known i definitely would not have up graded , and there is no incentive whatsoever to renew next year cus you dont actually get anything if you have used the 3hrs in a yr
just for the record i wasnt asking about if i had made a mistake
the only mistake i have made is being conned in to upgrading i have a few days to decide what to do do i have to delete all my music to have the 6hrs that i thought i had bought
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

@MayanSmartGuide - I can see that you have uploaded 327 minutes of content, which leaves you with 33 minutes to upload more stuff. If this isn't reflected properly on your upload page, please try logging out, clear your cache, then try again.

@Klandestyne - I can see that your account was upgraded to Pro properly. If you're not seeing that you have 174 minutes left, please try the same (logging out, clearing cache & cookies, then log back in).

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
i have an issue with my account upgraded to pro account on the 11th of aug but it states i only have 174 mins left why is that as it should be more like 340 mins as i have uploaded max 20 mins of audio ??? it not the end of august yet and i still have the rights to cancel my agreement as its 30 days please can somebody look in to this
not a happy new customer 😞
I have a 6 hours pro-plan and only 179 minutes of files uploaded, yet I get a message saying i have 27 minutes left, can somebody help me here? thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again,

Just received the heads up that this is now fixed for you. You should be able to see your upgrade just fine now. If not so, please try logging out and back in.

Thanks again for your patience and happy SoundClouding.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi amseiko,

Thanks for getting in touch here. I've reached out to our engineers about this and it is being looked into as I write these lines.

Thank you for your patience. I'll let you know how to proceed once this is investigated, but asap.