Question

Upgrading to Pro

• 13 March 2019
  • 6 replies

I've been trying to upgrade to Soundcloud Pro but every time I try a flashing wheel comes up and it never processes. I wasn't able to find any answer on here, I tried turning off all my extensions and used a different browser but nothing worked.
Any other ideas of how to get the payment processed?

6 replies

I've met the same and apparently insoluble problem!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, there's nothing on our servers indicating the attempt to upgrade, which means the info doesn't even come through to our end, merely something before that is keeping for the transaction to process.

Can you try upgrading in a private / incognito browser window to see if that works? This will make sure the cache is clear and no 3rd party extensions (unless otherwise set manually by the user) are disabled.

Let us know how it went.
Hey Mathis. I tried the Incognito window and I'm getting the same result. After clicking purchase it goes to a page with a spinning wheel.
Hi there,

Hmm, there's nothing on our servers indicating the attempt to upgrade, which means the info doesn't even come through to our end, merely something before that is keeping for the transaction to process.

Can you try upgrading in a private / incognito browser window to see if that works? This will make sure the cache is clear and no 3rd party extensions (unless otherwise set manually by the user) are disabled.

Let us know how it went.

Hey Mathis. I tried the Incognito window and I'm getting the same result. After clicking purchase it goes to a page with a spinning wheel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again,

Sorry, I completely missed that you mentioned the private browser beforehand. I've reported your issue to the relevant team to take a look into it. Are you behind a firewall, or at a work office, or behind a VPN by any chance?

It's a bit tricky to troubleshoot given there are multiple root causes for this and this isn't something that seems to affect many other users, but I hope we can soon get to the bottom of this.
Hey Mathis,

I gave it some time and I'm still encountering the same problem. I'm on my home laptop, not behind any sort of firewalls just basic internet.

Is there a different way that I can sign up for a pro plan?