Answered

VAT Invoice

I would like a VAT Receipt conforming to the EU standard. I can view the receipt but cannot print it off or create a pdf of it for my accounts as it does not format correctly using either Safari or Chrome on a MacOSX 10.12.6. The emailed receipt is not a VAT receipt.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 19 September 2018, 12:10

Hi toby,

Please reach out to our subscriptions team about this to see if they can provide any further options.
View original

3 replies

Dear Tobywood,

You are not alone and this problem had been there for years but @soundcloud does not give a flying fuck.

There advice is to take a print screen but not a single accountant will book this since it is illegal to take print screens.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi toby,

Please reach out to our subscriptions team about this to see if they can provide any further options.
Hi toby,

I pressed charges against you guys for committing fraud. It has come clear now that Soundcloud is money laundering for a very long time.

I need those invoices but the ones you are sending are illegal, on top, you can't even print the damn thing.

No one knows how to print a Soundcloud invoice and the reason for that is because it is not possible.

There is not a single browser in the whole universe capable of doing so. Fucking bastards. I think i called you guys 29292 times, the same thing with writing you mofos an email. You keep answering the same answers you have been answering for 2 years now.

It is NOT possible to print, save or create an invoice. End of story. Fuck SOUNDCLOUD