VAT number

Userlevel 1
I have the same issue. The invoice that's being sent via email is not a proper VAT-invoice. I'm even within Germany. How can one receive a PROPERLY TAXABLE invoice for the purchased subscription?

Thanks,
-TB

17 replies

Soundcloud please reply to this issue, in EU we need the Vat invoice, I need also to add my tax vat number, otherwise I can't use this invoice at all, and will switch to a different platform
No answers and not even possible to contact Soundcloud via email or phone. Good bye Soundcloud. I'm not renewing after this. Tired of all spam and lack of support.
Hey, ise there any new about VAT invoices? Have anybody had any luck?
Please replay to this issue, is very important.
If i Can't have a properly invoice with VAT number and Vat exception, i can't use the service. Your are a Germany based company, so surely you have to follow EU laws in this issue.
Regards.
Please reply to this issue, is very important.
If i Can't have a properly invoice with VAT number and Vat exception, i can't use the service. Your are a Germany based company, so surely you have to follow EU laws in this issue.
Regards.
Any news on this??
Hi Soundcloud team,
you are doing a great job, but it's important to understand that there are a lot of companies and professional people that use your service.

Please we need:
- the possibility to add our VAT ID on our billing details and on the invoice.
- European companies and professionals with valid VAT ID shouldn't pay VAT ... we will pay it in our country
- We need to print the invoice. Screenshot is not a good way to generate a fiscal document.

Thanks for the support and please, Soundcloud, use the community, don't leave people alone...

Thanks
Hi would like to add also that on invoice you print on customer account there are some errors..

- Missing number
- Wrong VAT percentage calculation.

Please we need a fix asap

Hi Soundcloud team,
you are doing a great job, but it's important to understand that there are a lot of companies and professional people that use your service.

Please we need:
- the possibility to add our VAT ID on our billing details and on the invoice.
- European companies and professionals with valid VAT ID shouldn't pay VAT ... we will pay it in our country
- We need to print the invoice. Screenshot is not a good way to generate a fiscal document.

Thanks for the support and please, Soundcloud, use the community, don't leave people alone...

Thanks
+1 for this.

It's very odd that a European company doesn't care enough for the corporate subscriptions to comply to the EU invoicing rules. And there's no information on how to get this fixed for the invoices.
+1 for this

So Soundcloud,
STILL as a company I can't have a proper corporate invoice for your paid services? And i have TWO PRO subscriptions!
Why are you allowed to do this breaking all laws is a mystery!
Can i please have a proper corporate invoice myself too? It's just incredible you as a company cannot provide such!
Yes I would like to add my VAT number to an invoice - this should not be charged to EU VAT registered businesses.

P
Please reply to this issue, is very important.
Will someone respond?
Same issue. And the Basecamp Help is made to make impossible the submission of this issue... Without a quick answer from Soundcloud, we move on mixcloud.
I pressed charges against you guys for committing fraud. It has come clear now that Soundcloud is money laundering for a very long time.

I need those invoices but the ones you are sending are illegal, on top, you can't even print the damn thing.

No one knows how to print a Soundcloud invoice and the reason for that is because it is not possible.

There is not a single browser in the whole universe capable of doing so. Fucking bastards. I think i called you guys 29292 times, the same thing with writing you mofos an email. You keep answering the same answers you have been answering for 2 years now.

It is NOT possible to print, save or create an invoice. End of story. Fuck SOUNDCLOUD
[quote user="MölaCast"]Hey, ise there any new about VAT invoices? Have anybody had any luck?

NOPE:

I pressed charges against Soundcloud for committing fraud. It has come clear now that Soundcloud is money laundering for a very long time.

I need those invoices but the ones you are sending are illegal, on top, you can't even print the damn thing.

No one knows how to print a Soundcloud invoice and the reason for that is because it is not possible.

There is not a single browser in the whole universe capable of doing so. Fucking bastards. I think i called you guys 29292 times, the same thing with writing you mofos an email. You keep answering the same answers you have been answering for 2 years now.

It is NOT possible to print, save or create an invoice. End of story. Fuck SOUNDCLOUD