Question

What happens when my PRO subscription gets cancelled?

• 1 September 2015
  • 4 replies

Hello Support,

I have couple question regarding PRO Soundcloud:

1. I buy subscription for PRO, upload 6 hours of music and after that I cancel subsciption for PRO. What happens with tracks that are no longer in 3 hours limit?
2. Do I have to renew my subscription every month or it is done automatically?
3. Soundcloud is way too expensive place to share music - just my personal opinion. For 4 euro per month there should be a lot more space available than only 6 hours - that especially concerns DJ's who share mixes and not just tracks (this is only 6 mixes to upload, 1 hour each). At least try to add new offer for 15-20 hours of music for 6 euro/month - that should be sufficient for most of us.

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Thanks for your questions.

1. The tracks that go over your quota will be hidden. You will either need to upgrade again or delete tracks to make room for the hidden tracks to come under the 3 hours.
2. Monthly subscriptions auto renewed
3. Happy to give this feedback to our Payments team

-Gina
Hi,

1. The tracks that go over your quota will be hidden. You will either need to upgrade again or delete tracks to make room for the hidden tracks to come under the 3 hours.

-Gina

hi gina.. how do i know if my monthly subscription was canceled?... i can't remember if i did it or not.... would i have received a confirmation email?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi,

-Gina

Hi again,

You can check your current subscription status here at all times. (Make sure you're logged in when you check). I've just looked into your account details, and you're currently still on our Pro Plan. When you cancel your subscription, you would normally get an email, yes.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi,

-Gina

If I will pay pro account, all hidden tracks would be visible again?