Question

WHY SO MANY ADS ALL OF A SUDDEN

• 21 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Why the hell am I paying $135/year if I'm going to get an ad before and after any set I try to list to and every 3-4 individual songs I listen to? I frequency of ads on a PAID platform is insane; it completely ruins the music listening experience. On top of that...it's literally impossible to find any type of option to contact customer service. Feels like I'm dealing with Comcast!

3 replies

Userlevel 1
voice your opinion byopening a ticket - let them know since there doesn't seem to be any other way of talking to them: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=553848
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles. You should no longer hear these ads. If you do, please reach out to our subscriptions team for further investigation.

Thank you so much,
Mathis
Userlevel 1
seems you enver fixed your ad spam after a year .... never really knoticed since i rarely used soundcloud on mobile- now with the spamfest of 30 second + ads im looking into it.
i get youre a free site finally realising you need to pay the bills for your site but this is just annoying- this is gonna kill your site- making it no different than a garbage "free" app off the store with shovedinyourface premiums