Question

Won't allow me upgrade

• 11 February 2017
  • 4 replies

Hi

I've tried for hours to upgrade from a free account to Pro Unlimited. All I get is an empty pop-up window with pinwheel... for hours...
I've tried different platforms, providers, IP addresses, VPN, non-VPN, firewall off, firewall on, Antivirus on and off... I see that other users have had a similar experience, but I don't see any usable advice posted in the forum.
It could well be something really obvious that i'm missing, but i'm at the point where I will have to find another service.

Any help, anyone?

Thanks in advance...

4 replies

Disable popup and adblocker then try https://soundcloud.com/pro/buy/pro-unlimited does that work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Looks like this was sorted in the meantime. Thanks @Chris Mai, good looking out!
Stupid company too cheap to hire 3rd world tech company is probably letting a lot of other things drop as well. I'm a bit worried they can't control their site and don't have the internal engineering expertise to fix it. One expects more from Germans. Obviously we don't have the smartest Germans working at this company. Sad.......
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Stupid company too cheap to hire 3rd world tech company is probably letting a lot of other things drop as well. I'm a bit worried they can't control their site and don't have the internal engineering expertise to fix it. One expects more from Germans. Obviously we don't have the smartest Germans working at this company. Sad.......

Hi Jim,

Welcome to SoundCloud and to the Help Community. Looks like your account is still quite new, and you don't actually mention what your actual issue is in your message above. If you require further assistance, please be sure to let the community know what you're struggling with so we can try and help.

If you're having difficulties with your account or subscription in particular, I'd recommend to reach out to our support team directly.

Lastly, I recommend to review our Community Guidelines to make sure you hit the right tone when communicating with other users and the moderators across the forums.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Mathis