Question

Account access

• 5 November 2014
  • 10 replies

I started a page for a choir I play for. I can remember the 'Name' of the account, have put this in and the new password has been sent to the relevant email account. Only problem is I can't remember which email account. Is there any way of finding out?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Laurence,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, touch one! Let's see. Can you provide the name and would you be able to find that account on SoundCloud, i.e., do you know the direct link to that account? Then, we could help further. If you have this information ready, please send us a personal email since this scenario includes that we collect personal information from you.

Cheers,
Mathis
Thanks for your response.

The name of the account is the name of the choir: Cantores Sacrum. The account can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/cantores-sacrum

Laurence
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

The name of the account is the name of the choir: Cantores Sacrum. The account can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/cantores-sacrum

Laurence

Hi Laurence,

We can help you regain access but will need to ask you some personal account details which we can't do publicly here on the forum. Please write us an email with this issue.

Thanks!
-Gina
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have an account "LUKEY PROCHNIK DJ" and i cannot find my email associated with ....

I have an account "LUKEY PROCHNIK DJ" and i cannot find my email associated with the account so I can log into it. I am the ONLY lukey prochnik in the world so id like to know how I can find what email i associated with this account so I can log in and PAY for a years subscription
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have an account "LUKEY PROCHNIK DJ" and i cannot find my email associated with ....

I have an account "LUKEY PROCHNIK DJ" and i cannot find my email associated with the account so I can log into it. I am the ONLY lukey prochnik in the world so id like to know how I can find what email i associated with this account so I can log in and PAY for a years subscription

Hi Pizzle,

As mentioned above, we can help you gain access but will need to do so over private email. Please get in touch there and we'll help you out!

Best,
Gina

Laurence

i have the same problem, I know the account name is Lukey Prochnik DJ but i cannot remember which email address is used for this account. Can you tel me which email is associated.I am the only Lukey Prochnik in the world so should have no issues with thiinking its not me.

ok i just sent an email using link provided? can you find it? i been tearing my hair out for weeks trying this.bless u gina

GINA have you recieved my email using your automated service?

done, how long will you be, i need to get into it asap please
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey Pizzle,

Sorry for the delay. Looks like a colleague in our trust and safety team answered your email today, she'll get you sorted! Let me know if I can help with anything else.

-Gina